Embraer EMB-145H AEW&C
The EMB-145H AEW&C is an airborne Command and Control Platform (Command & Control - C2) with the capability of participation in air and surface operations.
Hellenic Air Force has four (4) aircrafts that belong to 380 AEW&C SQN. (Airborne Early Warning & Control).
The EMB-145H AEW&C can perform the following missions:
- Creation of Recognized Air and Surface Picture (RASP).
- Data exchange (via DATA LINK & VOICE) with Air Defence and naval units.
- Control fighters and Support to joint mixed operations.
- Support to emission control procedures (Emission Control - EMCON).
- Collection and reduction of Electronic Intelligence (ELINT).
- C/SAR support.
- Crew: 7 (2 Flight Crew και 5 Mission Crew).
- Platform Constructor: EMBRAER.
- Mission System Constructors: SAAB, THALLES, Electronica SPA.
- Engines: 2 Turbofan ROLLS ROYCE, type AE3007A1P, thrust 2x8169 lb
- Span: 21 m
- Length: 30 m
- Height: 7,22 m
- Ceiling: 30000 ft
- Maximum Speed: 0.75 Mach.