- Role: Reconnaissance
- Dimentions: Wingspan: 12.32m, Length: 10.47m
- Engine: 1x Renault (100 hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 2
- Country of production: France
- Years in service: 1912 – 1914
The first hydroplane of the Hellenic Navy and the first Greek hydroplane (apart from the short-lived conversion of the Farman F-7 by D. Kamperos). It was officially named “Ναυτίλος (Nautilus)” at 11/11/1912 in Faliro, where its first flights took place, with the French Guinard as its pilot. It was later rebased in Moudros bay, Limnos island, with the rest of the fleet. For a long time it was falsely believed to be the airplane that performed the reconnaissance flight over Dardanelles and the Turkish fleet, piloted by M. Moutousis. Pictures dating back to 1914 show dismantled parts of it, which means it had probably already been scrapped.