- Role: Fighter / Reconnaissance
- Dimentions: Wingspan: 11.96m, Length: 7.87m
- Engine: 1x Rolls-Royce Falcon (275hp)
- Armament: 1 × .303in Vickers machine gun, 1 × .303in Lewis machine gun
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 6
- Country of production: Great Britain
- Years in service: 1923 – 1939?
They originally served with the Naval Flying Corps since 1923 and received the codes NAY 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136. After the unification of the Air Force they received the “M” codes (e.g. M35). They were painted in aluminum colors and the metal parts were black, at least for as long as they served with the Navy. They were retired short of the WWII.