- Role: Training
- Dimentions: Wingspan: 13.27m, Length: 9.14m
- Engine: 1x Renault (190hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 22
- Country of production: France
- Years in service: 1917 – 1923
It served for many years as the basic training airplane of the Army Flying Corps, until it was replaced by the Morane Saulnier. It was used during WWI by the 532 and 533 Greek-French squadron as a recon-bomber, and then as a trainer at Sedes airport. At least two airplanes are known to have been used during the Asia Minor campaign, which were both destroyed. The rest of the airplanes were used until 1923 at Sedes airport.