- Role: Naval Cooperation hydroplane
- Dimensions: Wingspan 13.95 m, length 11.20 m, height 4.32 m
- Engine: 1 x Napier Lion XIA (570 hp)
- Armament: 1 × 0.303in Lewis machine gun, 1 × 0.303in Vickers machine gun, 500 lb of bomb payload
- Crew: 3
- Number in service: 14
- Country of production: Great Britain
- Years in service: 1929 – 1941
Built in 9 variations from 1927 to 1932 for RAF and FAA, this naval cooperation hydroplane was ordered by the Navy Air Corps but was received by the unified Hellenic Air Force. The delivery took place between 1929 and 1931 for 10 airplanes coded Ν1-Ν10, while 4 more were delivered in 1937.
They were used by the 11th Naval Cooperation Squadron during the WWII, undertaking observation missions and convoy escorts, none of them surviving the war.