- Role: Reconnaissance
- Dimentions: Wingspan 10.0m, Length 12.0m, Height 3.5m
- Engine: 1 x GNOME (60 hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service : 4
- Country of production : France
- Years in service : 1912 – 1917
These were the first Greek warplanes. They were officially named «Δαίδαλος (Daedalus)», «Αετός (Eagle)», «Γυψ (Condor)» and «Ιέραξ (Falcon)». The first flight of the type was made by Dimitrios Kamberos on May 13, 1912. For a short time the «Daedalus» was successfully converted into a hydroplane and performed several flights in June 1912. Two of these were used in reconnaissance flights during the First Balkan War over Thessaloniki and Macedonia. The Henry Farman served also as a trainer for the first School of Military Aviation, the «Kamberos School», established in the Lebet airport of Thessaloniki between 1913- 1915. The last flight of the type was performed in early 1917.