- Role: Trainer
- Dimentions: Wingspan 10.96m, Length 6.87m, Height 3.69m
- Engine: 1 x Salmson 9AC (120 hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 20
- Country of production: France
- Years in service: 1930 – 1936
The MS.147 training airplanes succeeded the MS.137. It was an evolution of the MS.138 with redesigned wing and Salmson 9AC engines. Twenty examples were received in 1930, painted in dark green color with Greek insignia on the wings and rudder. Their code numbers were painted on white on the fuselage and underneath the wings. They operated from Tatoi and Sedes Air Bases and remained in service until 1936, when they were replaced by the Avro 621.