- Role: Fighter
- Dimentions: Wingspan 8.18m, Length 5.88m, Height 2.44m
- Engine: 1 × Le Rhône 9J (130 hp)
- Armament: 1 × .303in Vickers machine gun, 1× .303in Lewis machine gun
- Crew: 1
- Number in service: 20
- Country of production France
- Years in service: 1919 – ?
In February 1919, France granted to Greece twenty Nieuport 24bis formerly operating with the 531 Squadron, which was active during World War I with Greek crews.
These aircraft were used in Asia Minor Campaign. Some were painted with the five-color French camouflage of the First World War, while others were in bare metal. The roundels were painted on the rudder and the upper and lower surfaces of the wings. They differed to the Nieuport 24 in the wings and the tail assembly.