- Role: Reconnaissance
- Dimensions: Wingspan 14.14 m, length 9.1 m, height 3.67 m
- Engine: 1 x Hispano Suiza 12GB (500 hp)
- Armament: 2 × .303in Lewis machine guns
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 24
- Country of production: France
- Years in service: 1931 – 1941
Originally designed for a different type of engine, the Greek Po 25 A2 was a 2-seater army cooperation/observation airplane.
Twenty four airplanes were purchased in 1931 and 500hp Hispano-Suiza engines from the Air Force’s warehouses were installed on them. The engines were originally intended to be installed on the Bre XIX, but this did not happen due to the large cost it inferred. The Po 25 was in fact designed to bear different types of engines, but not the specific H.S model that was installed on the greek planes. The fitting was combined with the placement of a 25kg ballast in the tail, which, according to the opponents of this modification, caused many accidents.
In 1940, only 17 Po 25 A2 were left. It was used in the early stages of WWII, as it was at the time outdated. From the construction company it was given the name “Greek Plane”, as it is referred to the airplane’s technical notes, published specifically for Greece.