- Role: Transport / Liaison
- Dimensions: Wingspan 10.17 m , Length 8.30 m, Height 2.60m
- Engine: 1 x Continental 0-470-9 (205 hp)
- Crew: 1
- Number in service: 5
- Country of production: USA
- Years in service: 1948– 1957
The last 5 L-17B that were constructed by the financing of the 1949 yearly budget for the U.S. Army (S/N 49-1961 to 49/1965), were transferred to Greece as American aid.
It appears that these airplanes were meant to be used for artillery observation. It was anticipated that 2 of them would bear American markings and be used by american crews, while the Greek side would provide the technical support. That kind of use does not result from the Greek sources, where it is mentioned that they were used for Staff Officers’ transportation.