- Role: Search and Rescue
- Dimensions: Rotor diameter 16.16m, Length 12.88m, Height 4.06m
- Engine: 1 x Wright R-1300-3 radial (800 hp)
- Crew: 3
- Number in service: 12
- Country of production: USA
- Years in service: 1958 – 1971
It was the first helicopter in Hellenic Air Force service, acquired in 1958 and in service until 1971. It operated with the 358 Helicopter Squadron and used in search and rescue missions. In 1964 it was painted in «NATO» camouflage, which it retained up to its withdrawal.