- Role: Fighter
- Dimentions: Wingspan: 10.21m, Length: 7.70m, Height: 3.12m
- Engine: 1x Clerget (130hp)
- Armament: 1× 0.303in Vickers machine gun, 1× 0.303in Lewis machine gun, 100lb of bombs
- Crew: 1
- Number in service: 6
- Country of production: Great Britain
They replaced the Henry Farman F27 in daytime bombing missions. Their first known use from the “Z” greek Squadron took place in 11/8/1917, in a bombing mission of the airport of Drama. They were used throughout the war in multiple bombing missions. When the war was over, the remaining airplanes were handed over to the Greek state, while many had been destroyed during the war. Their design was similar to that of the fighter edition the main difference being that the bomber version was single-seated, whilst the fighters were two-seated. Four airplanes of the type were later converted into fighters.