- Role: Reconnaissance / Liaison
- Dimensions: Wing span 10.36 m, Length 7.34 m, Height 2.41m
- Engine: 1 x Lycoming O-435-1 (190 hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 7
- Country of production: USA
- Years in service: 1946– late 50’s
Seven Stinson Sentinel were received by the Air Force in 1946, without any spare parts or operation manuals. Of them 3 were L-5 type, 2 were L-5B type, which could be used as medical transport, and 2 were L-5C type with K-20 camera slot in the fuselage. It was a light 2-seater airplane used for army cooperation purposes, reconnaissance and liaison duties.