Phases – Ex Schedule
Exercise is divided into four phases:
- PHASE 1: PREPARATION
- PHASE 2: FORCE DEPLOYMENT: 5-7 March 18
- PHASE 3: EXECUTION PHASE: 12-23 March 18
DV DAY: 20 March
HOT WASH UP: 23 March
In order to achieve the objectives of the Exercise, the HFWS oversees the missions from scenario planning to debriefing and makes certain that they cover the full spectrum of missions currently performed by the HAF such as:
- Air operations versus Integrated Air Defense System (IADS)
- Offensive Counter Air / Airfield Attack
- Air Interdiction / Special Targets (bridges, power stations, vehicles, etc.).
- Anti Surface Warfare
- Slow Mover Protection (SLOMO)
- Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR).
- Dynamic Targeting (DT) / Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance (SCAR) / Close Air Support (CAS) / Time Sensitive Targets (TST).
- High Value Airborne Asset (HVAA) Protect/Attack
In INIOCHOS 2018 the following countries are participating:
HAF: F-16 BLOCK 30/50/52+/M, F-4, M-2000, EMB-145H AEW&C
UAEAF: MIRAGE 2000-9
UNITED KINGDOM: Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4
Given the high level of the HAF personnel and our capability to conduct exercises involving a variety of weapon systems within one of the largest exercise areas in Europe, the exercise «INIOCHOS» aspires to become the most competitive exercise in Europe and the Mediterranean region, and provide Participants with a high level of training and unique experience of participation.
The following personnel are assigned as POC:
- 117CW: Lt. Col. Ioannis FLOROS, email@example.com, Office:0030-26230-65030, Mobile:0030-6983503482
- HTAC: Maj. Konstantinos KYRITSIS, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office:0030-26230-65507, Mobile:0030-6983510282
- 117CW: Maj. Apostolos TSOLIS, email@example.com, Office:0030-26230-65005, Mobile:0030-6983515178
- HATC: W.O Konstantinos SARAKINIS, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office:0030-26230-65508, Mobile:0030-6983516519
- FWS: Lt. Col. Athanasios GKIOLES, email@example.com, Office: 0030-26230-65522, Mobile:0030-6983511011