Phases – Ex Schedule
Exercise is divided into four phases:
- Phase 1: Exercise Preparation, 4-15 March 2019
- Phase 2: Force Deployment: 26-28 March 2019
- Phase 3: Execution Phase: 1-12 April 2019
- Phase 3: Force Redeployment: 12 April 2019
DV DAY: 5 Αpril 2019
SPOTTERS DAY: 4-5 April 2019
HOT WASH UP: 11 April 2019
In order to achieve the objectives of the Exercise, the HAF FWS oversees the missions from scenario planning to debriefing and makes certain that they cover the full spectrum of missions currently performed by the HAF such as:
- Offensive Counter Air Operations (OCA).
- Air Defence Operations (ADO).
- Counter Surface Force Operations (csfo) including Air Power Contribution to Land Ops (Apclo) and Air Power Contribution to Maritime Ops (APCMO).
- RECCE missions
- Combat Search And Rescue missions.
- Time Sensitive Target missions.
- Dynamic Targeting
- High Value Airborne Asset missions.
- Slow Mover
In INIOCHOS 2019 the following A/C from various countries, are participating:
- F-16 BLOCK 30/50/52+/M
- EMB-145H AEW&C
- AAR Tankers
Given the high level of the HAF personnel and our capability to conduct exercises involving a variety of weapon systems within one of the largest exercise areas in Europe, the exercise «INIOCHOS» tends to become one of the most competitive exercises in Europe and the Mediterranean region, and provide Participants with a high level of training and unique experience of participation.
The following personnel are assigned as POC:
- Address: A.T.C, Andravida Air Base, ZIP Code 27051, Andravida Ileia Prefecture, Greece.
- Center: +30 26230 65399
- Commander’s Office: +30 26230 65501, FAX : +30 26230 22112
- Public Relations: +30 26230 65501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org