- Role: Trainer
- Dimentions: Wingspan: 15.42m, Length: 9.72m
- Engine: 1x Anzani (100hp)
- Crew: 2
- Number in service: 1
- Country of production: Great Britain
- Years in service: 1914
The Shopwith Greek Seaplane was the first ever trainer hydroplane of the Naval Flying Corps. It was manufactured under a special order by Sopwith and arrived in Greece in May 1914. The original order included 1+6 airplanes, but the latter were confiscated by the British at the outbreak of WWI. It was used as a trainer, based in Elefsina, where it was destroyed in July of the same year during a training flight.